Thu, 19 May|
Indoor Plants 101
Everything you need to know about indoor plants! By the end of this workshop, you will be equipped with the tools to successfully care and grow house plants in your home or office all year round, and feel confident to tackle start expanding your collection.
Time & Location
19 May 2022, 5:45 pm – 7:45 pm AEST
epilo, 64 Deshon St, Woolloongabba QLD 4102, Australia
About the event
Welcome to your crash course of indoor plants! During the workshop, we will:
- Introduce you to the best house plants from all different plant families and origins
- Demonstrate how to position plants in your home or office for the best success
- Discuss watering requirements and how to know when your plants are thirsty
- As a group, we will mix together soil blends and discuss the importance of each element, plus learn how to identify root-bound plants and repot
- Give you tools to identify and troubleshoot any common issues including pests
Each participant will go home with a bottle of our Plant Coffee Fertiliser, our Mineral Oil spray, a bag of House Blend potting mix plus a workbook from the class.
We encourage BYO beverages (including vino!) and we also provide glasses, ice and a charcuterie board! Tickets are strictly limited, which also means the class is very hands-on!
Included in the class: - Cheeseboard - Glasses/ice for BYO beverages - Take home kit including a bottle of our Plant Coffee Fertiliser, our Mineral Oil spray, a bag of House Blend potting mix plus a workbook from the class.$65.00+$1.63 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out